Our directional signage and sign systems are signs that show visitors to your facility which direction to go to reach their destination. Since these signs can be changeable or fixed, you could go with either the switch or shape sign systems. Once you have decided that you want to implement a wayfinding sign program for your facility, we will present you with a Wayfinding Sign Program Proposal. This proposal will outline a five step program that begins with:
- A Sign Audit - where we will visit your facility to audit your existing directional signage system.
- A New Program Plan - where we will outline a plan that best suits your facility and meets all of your needs.
- Design and Product Selection - which selects the sign systems that best serves the plan outlined above.
- Manufacturing and Site Preparation - we will manufacture the products and prepare the site for their installation.
- Installation - we complete the program by installing all of the signs and show you how to use the various keys and tools to make the changes when necessary.
Directional Signage by Kind
A major part of our wayfinding program involves deciding which directional signage and sign systems best suit the needs of your facility, i.e., whether or not you will need to change the information in the signs on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. In such a case as this you would choose a directional signage system that was fairly flexible or changeable. We also offer signs that can be permanent or a combination of both.
I welcome the opportunity to share our expertise and experience with you on current projects. Please contact me directly for RFP/RFQ, Tenders and Proposals.
Bill Whiteley, AOCAD
Tel: 519.428.5385 ~ Fax: 519.428.5286 ~ Toll Free: 1.866.666.5385 ~ Email:email@example.com